Monday, February 14, 2011

The Snowball Gets A Little Bigger

First off, I want to say, Gwen has been working hard finding good venues, prices, bargains, whatever else. I’m glad to have a fiancee like her. It’s more touching to me because whatever I need to do, I’ll do and I’ll help her in any way I can but she’s been going at it and just telling me what I need to do. Go on baby!

Last night, we made some good progress. We found the amount of venues we are going to check out. There are five of them and none of them are more than $2000. Gwen also spent a lot of time looking up approximates for all the things we would need for the venue from photographers to DJ’s. She actually contacted a photgrapher who had some pretty decent pictures and good price range. She also found, what looks to be on paper, a great DJ and e-mailed them for quotes. From what we saw on their website, they looked cheap also–they’re also available on Sept. 3rd! Of course, that won’t matter if our venue isn’t available but the fact that they’re so cheap and good looked appealing.

Gwen also talkd to Yolanda yesterday and she gave some good advice to Gwen and so she’s thinking about ways to get more money. She is putting in work!

It sounds like she’s doing all the work and if that’s what you’re thinking, then you’re right. I’m not in her mind like she is and she knows what she wants. I’m executing anything I need to execute. I need to call my uncle who does professional photography to see if he’d be willing to help us out. Other than that, I’m waiting for “orders.” She is working hard and I’m so appreaciative. She’s such a great woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment